February 10, 2019

This Too Shall Pass

Worn out.

I’m worn out from a month of being a Learning Coach to two young men who don’t seem to care about anything but having fun in the moment. 

They started the week out with no overdue lessons.  Both wasted so much time this week arguing with me and cutting up with each other that they now have overdue lessons and have homework this weekend. 

I’m at a loss for words. 

I was supposed to ride around the desert mountains looking for javalina yesterday.  By the time the truck was loaded up, I was dizzy and nauseous.  I took a promethazine for the nausea; first time I’d taken the full dose.  Ugh!

I couldn’t keep my eyes opened and ended up crawling into the back seat to nap while my husband and brother-in-law looked for them. 

I thought I’d be okay by noon.  I woke up just long enough to eat a portion of Lemon Pepper tuna and a half dozen crackers. 

I slept all day on a too narrow seat with no support for my head or back.  I was cold all day because I had no blanket and the windows weren’t rolled up. 

I had some Ruffles for dinner. 

I told my husband I wasn’t joining him today and went back to sleep. 

I woke up to say goodbye this morning, rolled over and went back to sleep. 

I got up a little before noon today. 

I watched a couple of documentaries about food. 

I decided I’m sick of feeling sick after I eat and I’m, going vegan. 

I spent hours looking for vegan recipes to try on myself and my husband. 

Recipes are tucked away now and I’m planning to have fast food for dinner, when my husband returns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment